A breakfast meeting, designed as a "get in, get out" mini-seminar on what every online marketing and communications manager should know. We will talk about the tools and tactics currently in use, and their performance for online marketing and communications.
We will talk about:
- Online video: Is it worth the time and investment? How to best use video?
- Blogs, what's the bid deal? How do they work and how can they work for you?
- Podcatsing: How can you use it?
- Search engine marketing demystified, simplified, and how to know if your web designer is BS'ing you about it.
- How tools like digg, del.icio.us, and reddit help you get your message to your audience.
- Word-of-Mouth: The essential steps that make it work in a digital channel.
The promise: In a little over an hour, you will get an overall understating of which online marketing tools are delivering good results. It will be quick, fun, and informative, and will provide you with actionable ideas you can implement yourself.
Speaker: Marcos Menendez, President Loop Consulting Group
Date: September 13, 2007
Where: Amadeus Salon, Ritz Carlton Hotel- Coconut Grove, Map
Time: 8:30 am Breakfast; 9:00am to 11:00am
Cost: Complementary-yes, we are good like that!
RSVP A Must: Cinthya M. Longarte, clongarte(at)loopconsulting(dot)com or click here for RSVP form.